- Artists will be offering commissioned fanart at rates of their choosing for the ‘stages’ of artwork we provided them. As an auction reaches the predetermined prices, the commission will ‘upgrade’ to a more detailed piece of work. The artists have chosen the highest level of detail they are willing to create (cap).
- Once an auction surpasses the mount of money needed to reach this cap, the auction will cease to yield an improved drawing and will instead continue on to determine who wins the artist’s cap.
- Bidders may request any earlier stage in the drawing's progression, but it will not change the end amount of the bid. If you bid $100 but want to request a sketch, you will still be paying $100.
- At the close of the fanart auction we will contact the winning bidder and the artist to give them one another’s e-mails to work out the details of the commission. We will notify artists as we receive the donations from the winners, as a green light to begin their work. If you are an artist, please do not begin your commission until we notify you that we have received payment. If you have not received notification from us by the end of December 27, please send us an e-mail at SterekCampaign@gmail.com to let us know.
- To bid, you would leave a comment on the post (either log in by some means and leave a comment or leave an anonymous comment stating your e-mail address) and state the amount you are offering. Bids must be made in even dollar amounts (so, at least $1). There is no upper limit for how much you can bid on a piece.
Remember that your bid will go toward helping the wonderful Wolf Haven International and their beautiful wolf pack. So take a moment, browse the list, and get ready to spark some creativity in the name of a great cause!
ARTISTS AUCTIONS ARE OPEN!